Address: Auckland CBD
Bedrooms: 2 bedrooms
Price: Price On Application
Prime and very spacious 2-bedroom apartment in Auckland CBD, with positive cashflow and strong capital growth potential
NZPS is pleased to present you with this high-yielding CBD apartment on Vincent St, Auckland CBD. Built by NZ’s largest and most-respected developers – Conrad Property Group – and completed in 2009, apartments in the building are consistently sought after by both owner-occupiers as well as investors.
The 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom apartment is in excellent condition throughout, is very spacious and nothing needs to be done, so simply move in or if you are an investor, you can simply keep the current tenants in place.
There are only 174 apartments in the building - so relatively boutique - thus these don’t come on the market very often. The building also boasts a swimming pool, gymnasium and steam-room, exclusive to residents.
Vincent Street is one of central Auckland’s most exclusive streets and of course the location is superb being walking distance to all that downtown Auckland has to offer – just a few minutes’ walk to Queen Street, Auckland Sky Tower, the universities and the Viaduct, to name a few.
The building is also a stone's throw from the upcoming City Rail Link on Pitt Street, that will transform the city and secure your investment. An outstanding opportunity to secure the property now prior to completion of the rail link and reap potential capital growth.
- 14 level building, with only 174 apartments
- Originally built in 2009 by Conrad Property Group – NZ’s largest and most respected developer, hence resale apartments in this project are always in demand
- Freehold, strata-titled building
- Priced at just $9,500 per square metre. Off plan apartments currently being marketed in central Auckland are priced on average at about $17,000 to $20,000 per square metre.
- Apartment is facing North/north-west so you get the afternoon/evening sun and has views down Vincent Street to the Skytower and across over to Herne Bay and Ponsonby
- Currently tenanted until January 2021
- The property manager advises that the building tends to attract working professional tenants rather than students. For this reason more owner occupiers tend to purchase (always good when there is demand from the owner occupier segment of the market for future exit strategy)
- Situated right next door to the new City rail link which is currently under construction – given the building’s close proximity to the rail link this should see huge potential for strong capital growth, increasing rental yield and consistently strong resale demand regardless of market cycles. Remember that the day you buy, you should also be thinking of your exit strategy.
If you would like the full details including the plans, images, and a full breakdown of the asking price, the rental yield, and a full cashflow analysis, please contact us now.
We look forward to hearing from you.